Arthritis sufferring w/barametric change

Posted , 7 users are following.

Ive been drinking ground Turmeric Tea; three times a day for inflammation relief. I put 3 large t.ground turmeric powder in boiled filtered water with a pinch of black pepper. I add honey and/or organic Agave sweetner, I also stir in a couple pieces of ginger root and let brew. i. (Also love eating candied Ginger pieces . Does anyone have other natural or home remedies to treat painful inflammation?  Dezertrose1

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi  Dezertose, does your remedy help ?

I'm recently diagnosed with RA and have just started on mtx plus folic acid, opeprazole and naproxen for the pain. I've never been one for taking medication but decided to give these a go hopefully they'll help soon but it feels like my stomach is suffering at the moment .

• Posted

Ginger tea , peppermint tea. Peppermint oil rubbed on my stomach. Magnesium oil sprayed where ever my joints ache. Epsom salts in the bath. All help me 
  • Posted

Just wondering how long have you been drinking this and does it help?

Doesn't the turmeric stain your teeth?

• Posted

Hello dancingG, I have been drinking this for the past 2 weeks and is helping a great deal with infammation . As far as staining my teeth ; I went into my bathroom to check ,  I inspected my teeth ,brushed and flossed and didnt notice any stain or yellowing. smile I know it stains light counter tops , but I am able to clean those as well. So will keep a eye on my teeth but not so far. Dezertrose1
    • Posted

It stains my dishcloths when hubby makes his curry lol!

I take tumeric every day but in capsule form, why not do this and replace the powdered tumeric with green tea, then the rest of the ingredients as suggested, ginger, black pepper etc.  Your getting a double whammy then.

G.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.