At last the post man came with news

Posted , 3 users are following.

Unlike most people here I've been waiting since2014 for the brown letter to come in my case white and today it came got my interview on the 22nd of this month wish me luck I will be going with a arm full of letters from gps and hospitals app

Yours

Regards

Paul

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi marshall71,

Best of luck for your special day. I hope you are able to put a sound case for your claim. If you are turned down or do not get what you feel you should remember to go through the hoops the way that the DWP instructs otherwise you will not get an appeal.

• Posted

I've been on the phone many times trying too get a face to face interview and every time DWP have come up with numerous excuses to say no the last call was in August last year and they wanted me too travel 60 miles round trip I was told too ring DWP and get my case fast tracked which they don't do at all. I have file back up of letters to use in my case

Look into how to go about face to face intervies what to wear talk etc

My health had changed since I put the paperwork into DWP.

Regards

Paul

• Posted

I'm a bringer of bad news, Paul.

This is True.. and happened to me back last year.

FACT : The DWP does not class any headed paper from them with content written by themselves as evidence. In their eyes, they will just say it was sent out in error via their computers. Even if you do quote it back to them, that means you are contradicting what the letter states at the end, which is "Please keep this correspondence for future reference", which is totally pointless.

The guy I spoke to at the DWP, was such a liar it was so obvious - they get paid to lie anyway, I know that from ex-DWP employee's.

I even pointed out to the guy, this "So, you are stating that all letters from your head office, of which I have 5 of, cannot be used as evidence against you?", and he said "No!"... rolleyes

I even went through the correct channels with him, at the start of the call, which he was a bit dubious of giving me. You see, I know the correct way to track any person that I speak to at the DWP. He knew then that I was not just any person that phones them up, and asks straight away for some details. I said something along these lines "Before I speak to you, about my query I have a few details regarding to whom am I speaking to? By law, they must provide their first name, but they can withold information on their surname. Then I asked the following:

Please can you give me your team identification ID?

I will also need your DWP Centre Address?

Also, note down the time, and how long you are on the phone call.

There you go, something you may not know, but anyone reading this thread will benefit from.

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

Les

Don't have any letters from DWP only the ones they send for sick notes when they run out no correspondence from DWP at all since August 2014

I did all my chats over the phone wish I've taped it now

Regards

Paul

• Posted

Les

I don't trust them they are fodder for the torys and should be ashamed of themselves working for the bent government just to get sick and disabled people off benefits yet they do nothing for big company's not paying uk tax "working for the people " my backside are there

Regards

Paul

• Posted

Hiya Paul,

Well, I wish you good luck, Paul - for the big day! If you do not mind me asking, how far is the Assessment Centre from where you are, as in miles?

White envelope, you must be privileged - a one-off, automatic PIP Enhanced Rates! biggrin

Regards,

Les.

• Posted

Les,

Hi it's in my own town the interview is so no long travel at all which is good as you know my health had changed since I put the paperwork in got another EMG test next week plenty of paperwork for back up

Regards

Paul

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.