At the ex GFs house last night & got endless grief bacause she could 'smell' vodka....

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, as the title says, was sitting watching TV with my ex normally, then all of a sudden she said, 'will you tell me the truth'? Yeah, what about? i replied.

'I can smell vodka again'

me: 'can you? i dont think so, must be summat else'?

Then all hell breaks loose, did a breathalyser(ebay) reading 0.00!!

Still accuses me????

I havent taken a drop of alcohol in any form since 05/06 of this year.

I walked out & went to my dads. No text messages (would have been if id been drinking) No phone calls made by me (again, would have been if drunk). But she knows my behaviour inside out. Surely this would tell her that i wasnt drinking? Maybe she wants me to be drunk? Too bad!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

The important thing here is YOU knew the truth. You hadn't been drinking. Sounds like she was believing what she wanted to, despite evidence to the contrary. Keep going in the direction you're headed.
    • Posted

Hi Madder Rose (Axl's sister)? smile

Thanks for the reply. Same happened again tonight, i just left smile

I must be crazy. Ive got better things to do with my evenings than listen to crap without a reason (like watch TV,lol)  smile

Whats happening your end? Hope all is good?  smile

• Posted

I was a big Guns n' Roses fan when I was younger, strangely enough! Madder Rose were an indie band I was also into, plus a shade of oil paint...Random, very random!

Can I ask, why do you spend time around this lady? She doesn't seem very supportive. Sorry if that's over simplfying things. I know all situations are different. It's hard to understand our own interactions with others sometimes, alone other people's.

Here if a chat with someone impartial would help 😊

Am ok thanks, trying to kick my binge drinking into touch before it takes over my life. How are you?

• Posted

Thanks for the reply.  Guns n Roses, in my opinion were the best band of all time smile  Have you read the book 'SLASH'? Very interesting reading , especially if you like a drink. He was mad for anything smile

Yeah, i dont know why i bother going round sometimes? I suppose its a bit of a habit, plus i get to see my border collie who i love dearly (had him from 8 weeks , he's now 6 )  smile

Thanks for the offer for a chat, ill take you up on that one!!

How are you doing? Im about 6 weeks sober, back to work, need a new car, need more money, need a holiday, need a Lotto win..........smile smile smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.