Awful Taste!!

Posted , 6 users are following.

Hello ladies I'm just curious do any of you ever experience an awful taste? It literally taste like @#$%!!!

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

While I haven't personally, I have read in many sources that this is also a symptom of hormone imbalance.  
  • Posted

Hi Donna,

Yes..yes...yes!! It's called burning tongue. I couldn't stand it! It will go away...biggrin

• Posted

Yep, I had it this morning, disgusting. I'm in the days leading up to my period at the moment, don't know if that is significant. Do you get an acid like taste in your mouth too? I've got reflux (sure it is due to peri) atm aswell, so not enjoying peri.
    • Posted

I do get an acid taste. No to be so blunt but its like acid mixed with poop!! What's wrong with me!!!!
    • Posted

Donna i couldnt have put it better, acid mixed with poop, yuk, ive trued everything, sucking mints,mouth washes, tongue scraper , tooth floss, special toothpaste and mouthwash  for gums that bleed easily,  they all work for about half hr. or until i eat or drink anything and its all back again. dentist can never find any cause though im very much over due for check up.  im 64 and post menapausal so i just dont know.  Yes whats wrong with me too!!
    • Posted

Thank you Susan I didn't wanna go there... With the poop word but that's the only word I could use to describe.Us women have to put up with lots of poop.
  • Posted

Thanks ladies it is do nasty tasting sometimes I wanna pucke sad
    • Posted

It would last for a couple of days and go away...it goes away as fast at it appears...some weird S!#!T...You wonder why we get cranky!!!
  • Posted

Perfect description of what mine is like. I find it makes tea taste really odd to. It is vile.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.