Awful virus followed by sinus infection now left with constant burning head on right side😭

Posted , 2 users are following.

Please help me. At new year I contracted a yucky virus, cough, threat, nose pain etc. Eventually I was given antibiotics for upper respiratory. I went on to develop sinus infection for which I got another antibiotic.

All of the symptoms have gone apart from a constant burning pain on the right side of my forehead, eyebrow, temple, moving onto the top of my head.

Iam at my wits end, using Tramadol daily and nasal spray. I have managed to get another appointment for next week but it seems so far away. Thank you for any advice

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Really sounds like irritated sinuses. Are you using a steroid nasal spray or just salt rinse?  Does Tylenol or other pain killer help?
  • Posted

Hi there yes I've tried all of that, it's a steroid spray I have been using, my daughter has the doctor tonight I'm really hoping that she might look at me then x

• Posted

It may be rebound effects from the steroid spray. I had similar effects years ago after a month of using decongestants as prescribed by a doc - for sinus issue.  Hope you see the doc tonight.

best,

linda

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.