B12 injections

Posted , 3 users are following.

where can I buy b12 injections .I have injection every 3 months but still feel terrible 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I have a perscription so I get my injections through Women's International.  I think you would need a script to get them.  Unless you can get them in Europe. 
  • Posted

Have you discussed getting your injections more often with your Gp?
    • Posted

I have mentioned to nurse when I go but she Says my levels are up so looks like I just have to put up with it.

• Posted

I suggest you join the Pernicious Anemia Society (PASOC) and they will give you the info you want on their forum or pm me and I will give you the info they gave me.  Do you live in the UK?
    • Posted

You cant buy the injections in the UK but you will get info from pasoc on where to get them.  They are not expensive, less thn £1 each for 10 plus p&p.

it is so sad that we arent treated as individuals with PA as it affects us all differently.  I am lucky enough to get mine every six weeks but that only happened when I told my Doc that I would self inject if I had to.

i hope things work out okay for you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.