Backdate payments

Posted , 5 users are following.

Just wondering how long it took for other people to receive there back date payments? Im due my frist payment on the 27th of this month and was told what my back date payment was and how far back its being backdated but im unsure weather ill get my back date payment before my frist payment or if it will come into my account on the same day. They made the decision on the 6th October.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

I would think all payments will go in together, I am still waiting my decision and because I am on DLA and that was paid today not sure how it works, I would think that if I'm lucky enough to be granted pip it will be paid next month now.

• Posted

one week after first payment you get backdated .
    • Posted

You only get backdated if its a NEW claim

I migrated from DLA

to PIP

Pip to over the payments and took £112 from my last DLA PAYMENT AND A FURTHER £30 from my PiP payment

So be aware

• Posted

No

I recieved enhanced for both mobility and care

PiP took over the payment in september .....my last DLA PAYMENT WAS £112 SHORT ....MY MOST RECENT PAYMENT was a FURTHER £30 SHORT

Of course they spin some BS about how you get paud this is nonsemse as my paymentvwhere concurrent with no breaks or gaps

On last DLA. Payment they stopped a full weeks equivilent ....with no explanation

Then a further £30 from.my first new PIP award again with no explanation

They try to claw back from those with existing rewards and because we cant get backdated we get shafted ..think how many existing claiments this happens to!

• Posted

I got both high rate but it doesn't start till November so presume they want pay DLA November and just pay pip

• Posted

They do if there's a decision on the system, they did tell me that my decision would be done by Wednesday though.

• Posted

Hi I got my letter to say I couldn't have mobility but did get care letter was date 6th my backdate payment went in bank today and my next payment is on 3/11

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.