bad anxiety ? or somthing else

Posted , 4 users are following.

So about an hour ago I started feeling odd chest pain palps shaking feeling out of this world iv been suffering with anxiety for 1 year and it's been realy tough but I ain't been this bad in a while does any 1 else feel like this

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

I'm on a mini country vacation with family and I'm totally freaking out for no reason. I had a panic attack due sitting in the front sit with someone else driving. This car trama has bring going on for 2 years now. I was in a car accident with my partner in my car. She was driving the car. I haven't been right since.
    • Posted

I wouldn't be I'd be same as you especially if you have anxiety makes things worse
    • Posted

I freak out in the car too, especially when my partner is driving because she also crashed when I was in the car too. 

I already sufferend from anxiety before that but that certainly made it worse. It's a horrible condition but I feel slight comfort in that I'm not alone in feeling this way.

• Posted

Reading your comment lets me known not alone either.
  • Posted

I understand what you're going through. My anxiety and panic attack has been going on for many years off my life. I'm just so on edge a lot. But a lot of people don't know it. I hate going through this and I hate it for you too.
    • Posted

Am sorry u feel like that I just don't feel like me I was okay about 1hr ago that's how fast things can change and am very irritable to
  • Posted

hi paul i was like that i couldnt sleep or eat for about seven days but i feel ok now im on a 100 mg of sertraline
    • Posted

Yeha I got put on meds but I haven't took them nit sure about meds I tryed taking my life I was that low and it was paracetamol that I was going to take an overdose with from that day ill never take meds again just in case I try again anxiety and depression is the worse mental health issue you don't know when it's coming and don't know if it will last long I just hate feeling the way I do but I have to soldier on I feel weird and odd I feel like people laugh at me
    • Posted

I tried meds years ago. I didn't like the way it made me feel. So I said no to meds. Well I've been working at a Psychiatric Hospital with adolescents for almost 8 years now. We're always discussing meds changes for our patients. I feel the doctors are

experimenting, basically. My patients behavior can change for the worse due a bad med change.

• Posted

Anxiety like depression has a trigger. So what was yours a year ago? Have you sought help from your GP? If so what medication are you taking? The answers to these questions could account for your chest pains etc. If you haven't seen your GP now would be a good time.
    • Posted

Seen my gp been prescribed meds but haven't took them don't want to rely on them I think 1 of my triggers is coffee and it come out of the blue

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.