Bad breath(fart).

Posted , 54 users are following.

So I've been experiencing BB for a few years now. Just like everyone else I've tried many things with no success. At first I thought it was my mouth but starting to believe it's something in my gut. I'm tired of getting "did you fart?" comments. Thing is I believe it's in my gut is because I've been suffering with bloating and passing gas all the time. So if I'm passing gas a lot and my breath smells like the exact same...there's got to be a connection. I notice it gets worse when my mouth is dry, which seems to be a lot of the time. Not sure that's due to my gut or because I'm always stressed/anxious around people and it dries my mouth out. Another thing is I think it may be linked to my MERCURY FILLINGS and wondering if anyone with BB here has fillings..? I've also noticed skin rashes that look like ringworms and uti's off and on. I went for a H Pylori test and waiting in results and I've been on the candida diet for about a month now and really not seeing a difference. Thing is I've not always had this. I've had many relationships and they were long lasting. It's hard to pin point the exact time when I started getting comments. Keep in mind it's been a handful only of comments, but those were enough to take precaution around people. I don't feel like it smells all the time, but when I exhale deeply or use certain letters like "H" and laughter. So please let me know if you have fillings, trying to find a connection. I know we can beat this. It's hard to function everyday, trust me I know. You can be handsome and rich and would t matter if you have fart breath. A mentally challenged person has better luck functioning in life than we do! I know talking helps, I've only briefly mentioned it to a doctor, but she was skeptical. I'm willing to keep in contact with people via phone or/and Facebook so we can support each other and figure this out together. It hurts to be alone. Thanks.

6 likes, 136 replies

136 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Yes I have fillings. I don't think fillings is the problem. I thought the gut might be the problem so I bought all the pills to cure the gut but that did not help.

😭

• Posted

Well that's the thing. Amalgam fillings cause leaky gut. I'm not saying the fillings itself smell, but it's what the fillings cause in your gut. Look it up and you'll be surprised. I finally got dental insurance and planning on having them all replaced with something non-toxic.
  • Posted

i know what you are going through daniel,waking up everyday is such hardwork when you know what the day ahead will be like.The idea of meeting people causes me such anxiety that i do feel like sometimes that is it realy worth it living(though i will never do anything stupid)its just extremely lonely having no one to talk to or share my life with.How do one function with this disease?the idea of not reaching ones full potential is just killing.Am just glad about this site,talking about it to people who understands has been a great help for me.Hang in there daniel,we will beat one way or another
    • Posted

Well just know BB is a symptom of something greater and there is a way to get rid of it. It's just there are so many variables that can cause it and finding what that is can be discouraging.
    • Posted

Sorry to hear that there r people out there that r going through this I understand everything you r saying I to want to accomplish so many things Iam so tired of this BB there has to b a cure and I pray it comes soon. Its horrible that so many good people r experiencing this!Hang in there Iam here to learn and listen! signed Gina
    • Posted

thanks Virginia62747,it does help to find people who listen and understands.
    • Posted

Yo u still suffer from bad breath as well?
  • Posted

am thinking of doing colonic irrigation,anyone done it before?
    • Posted

No I haven't. If you try it, let me know how it goes. Plus I would like to add on this reply and I should of added it to my main post. Just wanted to know from those who are replying if they consider their breath to be "fart breath" because the smell of the breath is important. Different smells mean different causes. Thanks.
    • Posted

Hi, I’ve tried colonics several times and no, it does not solve the problem!
    • Posted

Don’t think there is any genuine medical proof that this does any good for anything, never mind what we discussed on this particular forum. Same goes for detox and all that kind of stuff. The only thing that will change is the money in your pocket.

Iam trying Kefir At the moment and whilst I don’t know if things have improved because I have nobody to tell me, I don’t seem to be getting a sour taste in my mouth now after eating.

• Posted

Thank God , I av people talking about their pain , at times I feel like committing suicide . I have had it for 4 years. Now . I fart a lot  and I also feel serious pain in my stomach

i don't like getting close to people ,each time I am close to them they cover their nose or hold their nose and each time I complain to my family and close friend they tell they don't hear any thing .

it is driving me crazy , currently I don't have a job because I am not comfortable around people .

And also I font av friends , I would like to connect with any body who want to share their story with me . I will be very happy to chat with somebody that feels my pain.

life as been so difficult for the last 4 yrs .

Emis Moderator comment: I have removed the email address/facebook details as we do not publish these in the forums. If users wish to exchange contact details please use the Private Message service.

http://patient.uservoice.com/knowledgebase/articles/398331-private-messages

• Posted

Have you ever been tested for H Pylori? You sound like you have the symptoms of it and bad breath is also a symptom of H Pylori. I feel like I have it, but most say who have it have stomach pains and I don't, but never the less I got tested for it and waiting on the results. You should consider getting tested. I'm trying to do one hung at a time, process of elimination.
    • Posted

Also wanted to ask if you are by any chance lactose intolerant? I can't believe I haven't thought of this tell today. Thing is I'm lactose intolerant and this does cause gas and I just learned even though I stay away from dairy products, there are other things out there that had lactose and this can contribute to grassiness and bad breath. Next pay check I'm going to get me some digest enzymes for lactose!
    • Posted

hi, I was just curious as to know if youre still going through this. I can relate to you and how you felt at this time. I too am suffering from the same problem.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.