Bad skin ?!

Posted , 2 users are following.

hi ladies💃🏻

I'm 46yrs old and besides feeling not myself at all…😢 I'm notice breakouts on my arms and boot😬😢 the skin condition I'm talking about appears to be like acne but more like super stubborn little bumps… it's really annoying and embarrassing to show my arms! I'm also noticing my arms appear fatter😬 Are any of you ladies going through any thing similar ?!  Please ladies share your stories I'm going crazy😢

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Goddess, I'm currently covered in a rash but it doesn't sound like yours.  Does it itch or hurt?

• Posted

Yes it does!  Girl! This stuff it's harder than I ever imagined! God blesss us🙏🙏🙏

• Posted

Might it be an allergy?  Mine doesn't hurt or itch and Dr Google tells me it's not life threatening so I'm trying to pretend it isn't there.  Really unsightly though. Wanted to have a massage to help with the anxiety but I don't dare - it looks like I've got some hideous, contagious disease!

• Posted

Jane,

you might be right because when I eat a lot of starchy foods it seems worst… but yes I so can relate with hideous part I'm ashamed to display my arms😢😢 I pray it gets better for us! 

Good luck girl, hugs!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.