Bad thoughts!!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been having a horrible week,my anxiety just sucks so bad!!!!! I'm so worried all the time,I can't have a normal happy life...I have a wonderful husband that supports me all day,everyday & 4 beautiful kids that r my everything!!!This week I've been having bad thoughts of maybe hurting myself cause it's just too much 4 me already,I'm so lost,I can't think straight,my body aches,my vision is blurry from over thinking so much,my head hurts,my chest aches,I'm shaky!!I want to be happy again and be better,that's it!Everytime I go to the doctor they all tell me im fine & I've been ALOT!!!But I continue to worry!!!When I go to sleep,I'm scared I'm not going to wake up,I haven't been able to eat good,I forced myself to eat a banana today!!Is anybody else going through this?I'm on celexa and atarax!!

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi there, this is quite strange, I myself have 4 kids and a fantastic husband, my week of anxiety has been through the roof too, headache and palpatations , lack of energy, can't be bothered to do anything, every morning I wake up I wish the anxiety wasn't there and Yep it is.. I have horrible thoughts and scare myself half to death, I hope things get easier for u xx
    • Posted

Hi,thanx for your response,I'm feeling exactly how u r!!!It is a struggle to get up in the mornings to get my kids ready 4 school,I lay down at night wandering how I'm gonna feel the next day,then the next & the rest of the week.When my husband is off on the weekends I feel just a tiny bit ok cause he's here to help,but once Sunday hits it's like,damn another week wandering how I'm gonna feel again!!!it's so scary!! I used to be a clean freak here at my house,now I can't get myself to get up and clean or vaccuum,I force myself to wash our clothes cause I know we all need clean clothes,it's a struggle to cook,it's a struggle to bath,but I still do that everyday,panicky most of the time in the shower,but it gets done!!!If u don't mind me asking,where r u from??I'm from houston,texas...
    • Posted

It's like my thought your are typing , I've always been a little anxious but since having my 4 child it's been hell, I have problems with my blood pressure due to being anxious all the time on on meds for it and the doctor told me to get a home machine which was the worse thing I ever did, bad days I will sit and do my blood pressure and of its high I will do it again and again..I'm from Kent in England xx
  • Posted

If you're only eating a banana a day then it sounds very much like you're making yourself hypoglacimic rather than anxious.... Sort your eating pattern out, (I'm sure I've told you this already?)... If you struggle with solid food have soups and jellies and stuff like that.

You need to stop googling things and looking for an answer to a question that doesn't exist. You're healthy, you're making yourself unhealthy by the way you're reacting to things. Have breakfast have lunch have dinner. You'll feel alot better for it.

• Posted

And also don't Google hypoglacimia, you're not diabetic. you're just throwing your blood sugar levels off by not feeding your body the right electrolytes. It needs sustenance to sustain itself, if you feed it right it'll sort itself out.

Stop googling.

• Posted

Post partum depression maybe? If you cant function or eat maybe its time to seek in patient care and they can work with you and see whats going on and add or change your meds. You need to get some nutritional shakes..chocolate, strawberry and vanilla ones and drink them. They will replenish your lost nutriemts and youll feel better. Yiur sugar levels are off and if this continues mal nutrition. Its a viscious cycle when you cant eat and are anxious or depressed or both.
    • Posted

No,not post pardum...my youngest is already 4..went through it after he was born,got over it after med...I'm actually waiting for somebody right now to pick me up to take me to an in patient care facility....I'm scared,but got to do it for my kids!!!I love them so much!!!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.