BARTHOLIN ABCSESS NEED HELP GIRLS!!

Posted , 4 users are following.

Okay so ive been in the worst and most uncomforting pain all week. Last night was my breaking point i couldn sleep i couldnt move i was balling all night and im pretty good with pain. never expeirenced such a uncomfortable pain like that before so i managed to get into a uber when urgent cared open , they looked at it and said it was a abcsess but didnt have the tools to cut it open and i would have to go to a emergemcy room for that but told me to take lots of baths and gave me a antibitoic. so i went home and in the uber it bursted . i felt that my pants were wet and it smelled horrible i felt alot of pain dissapear. so i got home took a hot bath been having a hot towel compressed on it fell asleep for three hours woke up and now the middle of my fagina is huge and seems to be filled with the infection and the right side is still there just not as bad it hurts again bad but not as bad as last ngiht. i feel like its on the verge of bursting again. what should i do girls??? must i add my boyfriend is flying into see me in three days so this could not come at more of a worst time

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

If it bursts that's a great thing! Keep doing your warm baths, wet warm compresses. Get u some witch hazel to keep it open!. And grab u a mirror sit on the floor spread them legs and work the infection out. Don't squeeze, but push down n up to get the infection to come out the duct.

U have to get it all out. It may Come back. But the more puss/blood u get out the better.

Don't be afraid. Your are not alone just another thing us women have to go through. Don't stress your self n just check on it weekly to make sure it doesn't close or get infected again.

• Posted

Hey there,

It burst which I'm sure was both relief and messy!! You need to go in to see your gynecologist. Get the antibiotics and keep soaking to keep it clean.

If it fills up again, they will have to cut it open again and put a drain in. Needless to say, your boyfriend will be keeping you company but any sexual activity is out.

I've had my drain for a week and while the pain of the cyst is gone- the pain of the drain was terrible. Plus every time I peed it burned like razor blades. I'm on my second round of antibiotics. If this doesn't work then I'm in for a marsupialization.

Best of luck you girl!

• Posted

It always comes back. I suffered with recurring cysts for 3 years or so. Had em drained and lanced every now and then. I didn't want to live with those things all my life. The Dr. Told me the removal of the gland is the only permanent solutions to get this things out. I had it done a yr ago and no more absecess since then.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.