bed bug bites

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi there dont know if i have joined right group for this dissussion just like to hear from others thats had bed bugs bites over there body and these red lumps that appear...i have been gettin them for over two weeks now i am really worried and scared there going to go infected its changed my life cant sleep at night some bites are really sore can anyone help with advice on this please...

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've had bed bug bites before, at first I thought it was hives but then I found a bug. It does change your life, sometimes it takes a few days for a bite to show up. Just depends on how your body reacts to it. I took a lot of Benadryl and cortisone cream for the itches. If you scratch them enough to cause open sore, Neosporin. You have to get the bed bugs dealt with or this will be reoccurring issue. I'm sorry you must deal with it.
    • Posted

Hi tara i am getting bitten every night have bites all over my body i lifted all my bedroom carpet today and had a guy in sprayed full floor and it lasts up to 6 weeks...i have only saw one bug can this bug alone do this many bites and how do u know u have got rid of them compleatly i have a new bed god knows when i will get it set up in my room i am dealing with it tara just hope the spray does its job i have RA and cant be doing with this did u have them anywhere else in ur house tara...
    • Posted

How did u deal with the bed bugs problem tara did u manage it yourself or have to call in a pest control guy..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.