Been having problems and not sure what's going on

Posted , 6 users are following.

Worning I'm going to get very very detailed..

So I have been having issues since march. Doctors did endoscopy and colonoscopy all were fine except in my duodenum there were decreased folds. However biopsy came back fine. I have been on gf for 6 yrs because that causes all sorts of issues but doctor wanted to see if I truly had celiac. She's still not sure if I do or not I will have to go back eating gluten.... anyway I have been having diarrhea from dairy and fructose thoes test came back negative so my doctor decided it could be my pancrease my lipase and amylase tests were also negative.. I still have to do the 24 hr fat test but If my lab work was neg dosent that rule out pancrease issue.

Here are my symptoms

Diahrrea off and on. When I don't have diarrhea I have what I consider a normal stool.. it however floats and when I wipe there realy isn't much stool but there is a clear/ yellow liquid kinda film....

I have pain realy all over my stomach and it shoots into my back

Also at times I vomit.

I have weight loss

I'm just realy over it all. I'm almost to the point where it's nothing and just going to eat dairy and fructose and be sick. Maybe it will go away...

I guess my question was can you still have issues with your pancrease although blood work is fine

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Now that is a great question. I'm in the same boat as you. All the test show nothing abnormal but still have all the symptons. Hope someone with a lot of expertise answers your post.

• Posted

I am no expert I had acute pancretitis in July . Since then I have pain similar in stomach and back mostly left side but my blood levels are good . God bless and good work.
  • Posted

I am with you. This site is SO SO GREAT. There are great folks here with loads of suggestions and experiences and places we can go to to get answers. Let's stay connected.

• Posted

I have Chronic Pacreatitis, have had the Whipple 2 yrs ago, calcified head had to be removed. In pain 24/7, take percosets and oxycodone dailey to manage it.

your symptoms are Exactly like mine, even after the Whipple....,,,

Rick

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.