Beginning restless leg syndrome

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, I've always had a like stressed/nervous personality and always active, moving about a lot, can't sit in the same place for too long and for the last few months I've been noticing really bad restless leg syndrome.

A few months ago it was unbearable i felt as if i could actually feel the nerve (my legs felt angry if that makes sence!) I felt the urge to push and kick things like the end of the sofa.I had venous insufficency and reticular veins which got treated with scelotherapy and since then I don't have any pain.

My only problem now is that I constantly have to move my legs around really quick.. I don't mind it if I'm alone at home as it doesn't cause any pain, but if im sitting talking to someone i feel i can look rude doing it and if I'm sleeping with my boyfriend it will bother him if I keep moving my leg, but I can't fall asleep without doing it...any advice? ? I am a 21 year old female biggrin

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm the same at night my legs get so sore and have to toss and turn frequently until my Dr put me on Endep now I have the best night sleep, I also take magnesium, I'm not sure if that's helping though

• Posted

Thanks it did help me as it reassured me that it's cureable, I will ask my doctor about that smile

• Posted

Hi Daphnee  My name is Debbie and I have had the restless legs for many years I was told by some to try High potency magneisum  and another lady said her husband used barley grass by Green Supreme it is pills.  I am trying Magneisum now nothing yet and I am looking into Barley Grass not sure if can get it in Canada might only be in USA 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.