Being Strong !!

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am so proud of you all to have come this far and sharing all your experiences with me........

4 likes, 30 replies

30 Replies

• Posted

Hi Bee We are all strong we have to be with this condition, with every new day another battle has been won. and an achievement gained. We should give ourselves a pat on the back and be proud of ourselves. Those words are so true thank you for sharing your experiences and for your positive attitude I am proud of you too. gentle hugs xxxxxxsmile
  • Posted

Thanks Bee, it's amazing what inner strengths we can find within ourselves.

Thank you, for all the support you have given us in this forum and for sharing your experiences of this dreaded illness. For me, being part of this online community means I no longer feel alone.

Stay strong and hopeful. 🌻

• Posted

Your Welcome.

We are all here for the same reason. Supporting and experiences from each other. wink x

• Posted

Hi Meg youve got us hun we are here for you, take care gentle hugs x 
    • Posted

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend😀😃😃
    • Posted

Thanks and many gentle hugs for you and have a great weekend. 😃😃😃
    • Posted

Hi Me hope you have a great weekend and not too much pain take care gentle hugs xsmile
  • Posted

Thanks,All my family should get this from me on their once a year card,lol.
  • Posted

We are very strong together..a very strong family..thanks Bee, it lovely..be blessed. you .have a lovely lovely day..:-)xxxx
    • Posted

morning christine How are you today? hope you had a good nights sleep. I slept for 6hrs then got woke up I had a bad nightmare didnt go back off. hope your not in too much pain have alovely day christine take care gentle hugs xxsmile 
    • Posted

Had a great sleep as usual..I do have little dreams though..each time I get up to go to the loo...nice dreams too..can't wait to hop back into bed with the hope   of being back in them..lol..have a lovely weekend Kaz..be blessed..:-) xxx

its 10 to 11 am here, I'm cooking crispy skin pork belly...can you smell it...mmm

• Posted

morning christine its nearly 11.30 in the Uk. pleased to hear you had a good nights sleep, and some lovely dreams too. I was dreading going to bed last night, as I had a nightmare the night before it really upset it was horrid. I had a very restless night only got 4hrs boooo. I dont know about smell the belly pork I want to come over and eat itlol. I love belly pork yum yum. hope you have alovely weekend christine take care gentle hugs xxsmile 
    • Posted

Ha ha....The pork belly was yummy too, I baked it on top of apples. long and slow  then turned up the heat, really crispy on top...( stop it me.). do hope you get a good sleep tonight..be blessed Kaz, have a lovely weekend :-) xxx
    • Posted

hahah youve certainly got my taste buds goingsmile ive never cooked it with apples before can you give me instructions on what to do please. it just sounds so yummy with the apples youve got me droolinglol have a lovely weekend too christine take care big hug coming to you x
    • Posted

Ha ha...I've just had dinner so I can talk food...lol.. All I do is core and half two apples-any kind...2 as there's only 2 of us...oil the baking dish, place the apples in round side down-(shaped in a square.) put the pork belly on top and cook it very slow for a few hours...I cover with foil for this but you don't have to...then salt the top for crunchiness leave foil off..this is when I put in some pre-cooked-microwaved Vegies..I used large pieces of sweet potato and swede..potato for hubby...We don't have gravy, but I could, there is lots of juice in the dish...we had it with fried cabbage and snow peas....mmm...

be blessed Kaz..I am, have a lovely day..:-) xxx

• Posted

morning christine Thank you for explaining how to do it. When I can get to do it I will let you know how it goes. it sounds so yummmy hope you have alovely weekend. takecare gentle hugs xxsmile
    • Posted

Hi christine How are you today? hows things with you. hope your having a lovely weekend .  I went for a ride out yesterdayb ut started to feel unwell so had to come, flaming fibro he loves spoiling our fun.its a miserable day here raining. My laptop is playing up hope it lasts until I get a new one. Im not sleeping well at the miniute hope you are sleeping ok. take care gentle hugssmile xx
    • Posted

Sleeping pretty god thanks Jaz..sorry your nit...I have muscle probs in my lower back at the moment had a day flat on my back....gets like this at times...grr....it will go away soon.....lots of laying down though...I do hate not being able to go out...grr...I just can't walk at the moment...interesting isn't it...fine for weeks..then bang..no signs...grr...onward and upward hey!!!  just laying in my chair at present...going to bed soo. Husband has fallen asleep on lounge..lol...it's been soooo windy and raining very hard all day and last night..bonus..for staying in all day in the comfy warm...hooe you get good sleep tonight, don't let that Fibro get away with steeling your fun..it loves that...be blessed..have a lovely day...wow! Just looked at the clock it's 11.30pm here..ni nite:-) xxx
    • Posted

Wow Christine that sounds so delicious, what temperature do you set your oven at? Do you eat sweet potatoe because you are allergic to the group of nightshade plants or just because they are delicious?

Meg

🌺

• Posted

I eat Paleo style..high fat low carbs...I sometimes have potatoes if I'm out..try not to have too many nightshades really...I use baked swedes instead if Pattie too sometimes..I love the sweet potatoes ..red. and .white...they make excellent chips too....I.try not to have carbs that turn to sugar as I'm not very active..:-) xxx I cook it on as low as I can for a few hours.. then bump it up to about 220 cel..fir 1/2 hr...sometimes I also use the grill part, for 2-6mins...just to crisp it more..:-) xxx...one of my faves is fried pices of cabbage with onion and bacon-cut small..too yummy..I use coconut oil, actually I use coconut everything in my cooking and baking..
    • Posted

Thanks Christine very interesting, I love sweet potatoes too. I cant't eat bacon because of the preservatives they use, oh well can't win them all. Home made kale chips are my absolute favourite, just delicious.
    • Posted

With you on that one..just love kale chips...you can buy bacon that doesn't have preservatives in it, still tastes yummy..it's organic preservative free...I am the same with preservatives, Meg. it's a bit dearer..but isn't everything that's good..lol..be blessed..have a lovely day..:-) xxx
    • Posted

morning christine How are you today, hope you slept well. you can be our resident master chef christine coming up with new recipies that are good for health wise. Ive read about coconut being used in cooking, Ive not tried it yet myself. I use coconut face cream and body lotion. I was told its good for dogs skin and coat. Hope you have a lovely day christine take care gentle hugs xxxxxsmile
    • Posted

Kaz coconut is good for everything.I use the same coconut oil I cook with on my face and it just about cleared the psoriasis on my elbows...also use it on grandsons-( he's only 3) skin when he gets exma.... coconut oil-it's hard like butter until it touched the skin...coconut syrup-sweet, coconut amino sauce-savoury , coconut cream/water/milk...it's all organic and comes from the coconut tree..either the flower or the sap...
    • Posted

Sorry I could not type anymore there....anyways as you can see I love anything coconut..it's very very healthy..I even use it for pulling too- put a tsp in the mouth and pull it through your teeth for a couple of minutes..it's great for your teeth and gums and cleanses the toxins out...be blessed Kaz...:-) xxx
    • Posted

Hi christine Im going to get me some coco nut oil Im going to order some on line today. another lady on here said it was good for dogs coats too will give it a go and see how it goes. take care christine have alovely day gentle hugs xx
    • Posted

Awesome, I use it on my hair too, it will be amazing for your dog..I really couldn't live with out anything coconut..:-) xxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.