47 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I'm here for you Kaz....

All Fibro Colleagues too....razz xx

• Posted

thank you Bee here for you toosmile
  • Posted

Here for you Hun and everyone else on this site.

• Posted

thank you here for you 2 and all the other lovely ladies. take care gentle hugs
  • Posted

I'm here for you and any fellow 'fibromyates' who might need a friendly ear and a gentle hug : -)
    • Posted

Thank you sharon having you ladies to talk to certainly helpssmile take care gentle hug
  • Posted

No danger of being alone on here Kaz. We all here for you and each other xx
    • Posted

Thank you lisa how are you feeling today, Ive got rageing earache, I was up with my dog all night he was really restless, it was cooler downstairs last night than upstairs. so I stayed downstairs hope today is better for you than yesterday take care gentle hug thinking of yousmile
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, Thanks for asking. I think utter exhaustion kicked for me yesterday. I managed to sleep  a total of 15hrs in two parts. So sorry your having such a hard time of it lately. You must be feeling pretty frustrated. 

It was much cooler here last night. We had an incredible storm here that lasted about 40mins and for the most part was right above my home. The lightning and slight rumbling of thunder was going on at exactly the same time. Much, much cooler now. Hope it cools down for you too. 

Gentle hugs

• Posted

Hi lisa blimey you did sleep well hun so glad you did bless you. its a lot cooler here today thankfully I only got a n hours sleep last night what I would give for a decents nights sleep? thnkfully we didnt have a storm I dont like thunder lightening so glad we didnt have 1.you take care get plenty of rest take care thinking of you xx
  • Posted

Thanks Kaz. I'm not sure how I would cope with such sleep deprivation. I find the fatigue is the most difficult thing for me. I get so tired coping with pain that eventually sleep will take over. However yesterday was exceptional. I feel so bad for those of you who can't sleep. I have very disturbed sleep usually with breakthrough pain but to have next to no sleep would be my kind of hell. 

That storm last night has lowered the temp down to a more comfortable 21degrees. The lightening was incredible and the thunder was like a low continual rumbling as opposed to the loud claps we normally get. Much more like a tropical storm. I love storms and can sit watching them for hours completely fascinated. 

Hope things start to improve for you soon. 

Gentle hugs

• Posted

hi lisa I look like a zombie most days so fed up getting no sleep I get crabby my husband son cant understand why Im crabby its hardly suprising really? most people cn be crabby with no sleep those 2 included menrolleyes xx
    • Posted

I'm quite lucky most of the time, when I apologise for my crabbiness the usual reply is, "I'd be crabby in your shoes". Then again it's usually when I complain about pain from joints and back. The other stuff that fibro causes is more likely to be ignored. Don't suppose I can have it all ways can I 😏
    • Posted

Some sympathey and understanding from loved ones is always nice to have at the moment im insheer agony with earache nothing seems to be working Im tired out my family wonder why Im crabby son has music blaring which is winding me up how I iwishI was on a desert island right nowrolleyes
    • Posted

I feel for you Kaz. I know how lucky I am to have the support. I don't know what I would do without it. Maybe headphones for son? 😓
    • Posted

hi lisa hes got some hun just wish he would use themrolleyes it would certainly help me if he would xx
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, I remember my eldest not using headphones and I asked her repeatedly to use them. When she wouldn't I cut of the plugs to her music system. Not only could she not play her music she also had to learn how to strip and wire a plug. 

Im rather known for 3strikes and your out. Admittedly I was stronger and more able then, but I gaurente you that when asked to were her headphones, she wore her headphones 😲

• Posted

I think I will try that lisa his dad was on at him last night about his music and turn it down I just cant stand loud music any more how are you doing today? take care gentle hug hope you have a good weekendsmile
    • Posted

Hi Kaz, sometimes I think they just don't realise the impact things like playing loud music has. Even without the fibro it can get wearing, then if you add how sensory sensitive some of us get and the sheer exhaustion that just functioning gives us, then I'm not surprised you've had enough. Finally your ear must be giving you hell. I always think toothache and earache are the worst types of pain. Good to here your husbands supporting you on this. 

Gentle hugs

• Posted

Hi lisa Ive tried explaining things to my son as to why i cant stand loud music. ive tried explaining all about fibro to him it falls on deaf ears Im afraid he just doesnt care what Im going through or the pain Im in hun take care gentle hugs thinking of you xx
    • Posted

Oh Kaz! Maybe drastic action is called for then 😈

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.