Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia and Fertility ?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hello everybody , does  Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia  touch fertility ? i had  Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia 8 years earlier, and now i am 30 , and i am suffereing from: premature ejaculation, absence of morning ejaculation. is there any relation between BPH and fertility ? 

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

As long as you can have erection and ejaculation when masturbating - and therefore with intercourse - then you are likely to be fertile. The sperm cells are entirely made in the testcles, but prostatic fluid plays a major part in transporting the sperm cells in your semen. You could ask your doctor to arrange for a sperm count test if you need to know definitely,
    • Posted

Yes i have erection during masturbation and a good quantity of sperm per ejaculation, but the problem is that my erection last only few seconds (20 sec in average), i think i should have that test , thank you for the information Pepasan. 
    • Posted

If your erection subsides after ejaculation, no problem for conceiving if your woman doesn't mind short intercourse, but if your erection goes before ejaculation you / she would need to use a turkey baster loaded with your semen or get medical help to conceive.

• Posted

Thank you very much Pepasan i am really happywith your answers smile i hope one day they'll find a cure for BPH and end this nightmare .. 

• Posted

I am sorry that your having this problem.  Your just to excited.  I remember the first time I had sex.  It was over bore I could get into it.  Most of the time it only takes about 5 to 7 minutes and it over.  When I got married over the years sex was longer because we did other things to prolong it.  You may have a hormone problem.  But to make sure go to your doctor and get checked.  Tell him what the problem is.  You should be fine.  Go on the internet and look up some information.   30 is a good time in your life. BPH should have nothing to do with it.  As long as you can get it up having a child should not be a problem  Enjoy it..Ken 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.