bilateral bells palsy recovering 3 weeks later

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi, completely new to anything like this but I wanted to put my bells story out there maybe it can help someone? I'm 3 weeks into my bilateral bells palsy I'm showing good signs everyday my symptoms are slightly different to what I've read apart from the bilateral bit I had no reflex in my feet but that's slowly getting better also the muscles in my limbs felt so weak was difficult to walk (couldn't lift my 2 yr old) also better now. All my tests are clear mri ct x ray lp. I've finished the anti viral tablets an have 2 days left of steroids I've started taking lysine Which fights the herpes virus an cats claw? Was recommended. I read somewhere I shouldn't be straining to move my face muscles I should let it happen naturally to prevent the nerves becoming confused (not sure the technical name) any advice is great (getting married in just over 3 months) Thanks

Alice

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

hy alice plz help me to get rid from this bad disease. i am also suffering in this bad diseas from last 22 years. i am a poor girl and cant afford costly treatment plz guide me . i send many emails to wesbsites who are providing any help but no one replies me. now its my last hope plz help me.

i am jst waitng for urs kind reply.   

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.