Bilirubin and blood in urine, fatigue an mood swings.

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi new here, i had a CT scan about 4 months ago an my scans came back looking good, matter of fact my scan even said liver looks spectacular 🙌🏻. I got the ct scan bc of shooting pain under right and left ribs where my gallbladder and pancreas sits. I don't have a gallbladder already had that removed along with my appendix. Pain comes an goes randomly, right side will transfer from front to side to back so it's like a stabbing pain all around my right rib cage. Left side pain is a shooting pain of an on in one spot under ribs. Cat scan showed nothing other then a fibroid tumor on my uterus and what looks like something that mimics a peptic ulcer. So they did a scope too look in my stomach an found a benign tumor but was told should not cause any problems. They found no ulcer though. Thought I had a uti so went to doctors, I've had blood in urine for 9 months now but this time they found bilirubin in my urine an traces of protein. I was told protein is normal an probably have bilirubin in urine bc I have no gallbladder so they dismiss an was negative for a uti, all I got was too put vagisil down there to help relieve any pain. I looked up bilirubin in urine nothing on the web says it's common for people without a gallbladder an usually indicates something more serious like the liver.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Also forgot to mention I'm nauseous almost every morning. Sometimes will go on all day and get cold chills from time to time but no temps. I need mid day naps every so often even if I sleep in, I stay up late 3-4am bc I can't sleep some nights and other nights I go to bed super early like 8pm-9pm. I wake up every other week feeling unwell an can not explain to others how I am feeling other then I do not feel good. 🙁

• Posted

Can't say exactly what's probably wrong. But from your symptoms of not sleeping well at night and just not feeling good, it sounds like your liver. Same symptoms my dad had when his liver started giving him trouble.

• Posted

I'm going to make an appointment this Monday with a surgeon, maybe he can do a biopsy or even a simple blood test. Anything too see what's going on. Also last night I ate ice cream an had extrem heart palpitations all night till I woke up. Took a uti at home dipstick test an showed small traces of gluecose. Maybe I'm a diabetic an don't even know it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.