Bio identical pellets

Posted , 6 users are following.

Am considering bioTE pellets. I don't know if I should trust something that is not FDA approved and insurance doesn't pay. Can anyone give me advise?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I get them currently and seem to be working for me. I would like to hear any input from anyone else tho.
  • Posted

Take care using anything that has not been approved. Supplements can play havoc with the heart rate.  I'd seek out an older male gynaecologist.  Women gynaecologists and partners of male gynaecologists in The Netherlands are high users of HRT - evidence-based research.

Good luck

Lynn

• Posted

Bio-identical isnt "supplements ". Thats misleading. Bio-identical hormone replacement therapy is plant baded an more natural to the body than a fda synthetic one size fits all pill with horse urine in it! You need more research. FDA approved drugs have killed people or severe side effects. So just because its "FDA approved" doesnt mean its gonna harm you. Thousands or more women take Bio-identical in cream or vaginal suppository. I do. For 2 yrs. Stopped my heart palpitations due to low hormones. Of coarse anyone can take what they want.

• Posted

Do the natural hormones come in a cream you can buy at a health food store, or prescription only? I'm wondering why I was prescribed the tablets when I read so many aweful side effects

• Posted

Well they have "creams" but be careful cause some have soy in them to raise estrogen. I dont soy. Read about it. Mine are vaginal suppositories of Bio-identical hormone replacement. Yes mine are by rx an made esp for me.

• Posted

Well my original post was deleted. I use Bio-identical an Im fine. A little tweaking an its better. I started bleeding all of sudden. Lowered estrogen an now ok. I was tested by saliva for hormones level. Compounding pharmacist made them fr rx fr Gyno. I dont have insurance. Their 52$ for 30 a month. Vag suppositories. Iv been in menopause since 2014 at age 46. I didnt want to take a synthetic one size fits all pill with mare urine in it! Bio is plant based an not all FDA approved meds are good for people anyway. Some can kill you! So do research an pick what you want. I did.
  • Posted

Well my original post was deleted. I use Bio-identical an Im fine. A little tweaking an its better. I started bleeding all of sudden. Lowered estrogen an now ok. I was tested by saliva for hormones level. Compounding pharmacist made them fr rx fr Gyno. I dont have insurance. Their 52$ for 30 a month. Vag suppositories. Iv been in menopause since 2014 at age 46. I didnt want to take a synthetic one size fits all pill with mare urine in it! Bio is plant based an not all FDA approved meds are good for people anyway. Some can kill you!

.So do research an pick what you want. I did.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.