Biopsy results clear!!

Posted , 9 users are following.

Just wanted to let you all know that my partner got his biopsy results today and all 14 cores were clear! it is such a relief and we now feel like we can start living again! He didn't find the biopsy painful, his bleeding finally settled down after about 10 days and he wouldn't hesitate to have another if he was told he needed it. He is now on annual PSA tests and being referred to physio to help with his pelvic floor muscles. Apparently if these are tight it can radiate pain and discomfort to perineum and prostate areas. A big thank you to all who replied to my many posts on this subject, the help I got here has been incredible. Good luck to all who are awaiting treatment and results. x

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Good news day, you have both been through a lot. Hope that the exercises help.
  • Posted

Thats great.  Now tell him not to worry and start to have some fun Life is to short to stop and see what's around the corner.  Take care  ken

• Posted

I am very happy for you both. Your partner is lucky to be with you.

Neal

• Posted

Great!  So, this is another confirmation of the accuracy of the mpMRI to negatively predict PCa.  And exercise is always good.

​Harvey

• Posted

Excellent news. Continue  enjoying everyday together.

Robin

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.