Blepharitis

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey is there anybody to help me in ending blephritis

I have been using warm compresses with eyelid hygiene with baby shampoo for abt 3 to 4 months bt my eyes are getting dry more and more

I m young 24 y

Thts y i m much worid to loose my eye as i have developed halos in me left eyes for 3 months nd they have started in my rite eye too

Is there any body who can define me cause of halos in blepharitis

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

If you research on this formum especially on a discussion called INfO FOR BLEPHARITIS there are excellent treatments suggested especially by Lynda 79 which have really helped me and my blepharitis.
  • Posted

That treatment never worked for me. Now whenever I get a roseacia

Flare-up I take Minicycline for a week and it all clears up quick!y including

eyelids. Good luck, Tpm

• Posted

you might have another condition. go to a doctor.
    • Posted

It is doctors who have been telling me for years that I've got blepharitis.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.