Blood groups

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is it possible that blood groups and/or rhesus factor has something to do with ME/CFS? I'm o- and have been studying Nephelims. As a by product of all this I came across a list of famous group Rh - people and am amazed at how many talented and emotionally unstable and known depressional people are listed, JImi Hendrix and Elvis Presley to name just two.

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

I dunno..but I do believe there is research on this topic.

And they have developed a BLOOD test to check for Fibro.

I did read they think it may also be genetic.

• Posted

I was thinking this the other day, when i read the article about it possibly being blood related, im o rhesus negative, be interesting to see how many other fibro/me/cps are x
    • Posted

how interesting.  I too am O Rh- and have fibro.  It's very encouraging to hear that at long last there is progress with determining fibro by blood test too.  We all tend to feel like lab rats because the only way to label us with fibro is to exhaust the possibility of every other disease known to man sad

• Posted

As suspected so far everyone seems to be 0 Rh - As we are only 7% of the global population that seems a lot.
    • Posted

It is quite interesting to note this isnt it?  I hadn't given a thought to whether blood group had any bearing but this does raise some questions I guess.

• Posted

Really a blood test now that is good news. It will take a lot of the guess work and trail by elimination out. Is it available and do you know what its called?
    • Posted

It was on Facebook, apparently discovered in America.. X

• Posted

Wow im O rhesus negative and i have fibro and cfs. Interesting thought
    • Posted

rather spooky.  I'm now really intrigued to know somehow whether there is a majority of fibro sufferers with ORH- blood group or it's just coincidental.  I shall ask around from others I know who have fibro, just for interest.  Rhesus negative blood does sometimes create problems in pregnancy with rhesus disease, ie where the baby has Rh+ blood and the mother has previously has been previously sensitised to Rh+.  So maybe there is something about Rhesus neg blood group that has a link.  I'm so curious now smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.