Bone aches help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey guys I'm a 17 year old male I've been suffering from health anxiety for about 6 months now all started with stomach issues thought I had stomach cancer then moved to me having a brain tumor I horrified was really affecting my go about out the day now I've been having bad bone aches in my arm around my elbows and shoulder they mostly ache when I'm laying down holding up my phone like I am right now they start to ache I've been having some numbness off and on to in my hands I use to box about 6 months ago for 3 years and I started to notice my weakness in my arms when I would hit the bag they would start to ache could this be anxiety propblem maybe torn muscles ? Frightened I have bone cancer please help! Thanks

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Omg in so glad you write this post, i found I have had a swollen gland for about 4 months at least now and then I started getting bone aches too! Nobody could seem to relate from an anxiety point of view!

Anyway I monitored my bones aches and found that I either had them randomly or when i felt anxiety!

Have you got a swollen gland?

I'm ferried of bone cancer or leukaemia

• Posted

Jake, go to your GP and get these 'aches' checked out. If there is nothing physically wrong with you (and I doubt that there is) then you know it is anxiety. Anxiety can cause all kinds of weird and wonderful horrible effects in our bodies but none of them are harmful. 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.