brain zappy

Posted , 3 users are following.

i been getting this thing that feels like a brain zap. hard to describe...going about my normal activities. brain suddenly feels like it gets a zap or blankish feeling. have to stop what i doing .like i tune out .only lasts a few seconds . tingly hands follw also headache nausea... headache nausea often present prior.. ears ringing.....feel brain fog most days all day have been to dr about this. drs seem not to concerned. had a full body seizure ten years ago all tests show nothing. seem to have had this brain fog ever since.. with these odd brain zaps occassionally. v v scary... anyone else have these???????????

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

yes,yes, I hate them. I  get them sometimes when I turn my head,like to back my car in.  I also suffer from migraines. I think the seizure would be far more scary. Something caused that. Are you on any meds?The ringing ears,brain fog,tingly hands,and  headache, could be  migraines  For me  it is a migraine. I get migrains to ware I feel odd and have the migraine symptom's without the pain. That will come later if I don't get rid of it. They are weird though. I am sure there are a lot of us who experience this. 

• Posted

no meds except estrogen. they never found out what caused seizure... i scared these little zaps are brain seizures but when i bring them up i get told not to worry.. todays was exceptionally yuk...hrs later still feel awful .headache heart rate keeps going up tingly and continued brain fog
    • Posted

Hi I have had several Strokes through all of this tingliness , dizzy spells ringing in my ears & my hands , it is damaging to the brain after all  that is what Amitryptaline does is calms the Brain & sometimes causes problems, so it is a ricsk we take when we take these pills. I am off them now thank goodness.It is a nasty pill & I did not like taking them but, for years I had to , & coming off them was worse.

Jackie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.