Brain zaps after dose increase? Anyone increase dose after year?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Depression came back and dr told me to increase from 10mg to 20mg.

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Not a year but i have done this and had some side effects for about a week . Not brain zaps though . Hope this helps a little .

Good luck

• Posted

How long were you on the med? I felt like I was about 75% better then got hit with depression again. I'm hoping the new dose works. Did your new dose work?

• Posted

Hi

Ive been on 10mg for 2 weeks then moved u0 to 20mg not feeling great still to be honest but i bit better but its not even been a full 6 weeks yet . Im talking to yhe doctor about moving me up to 30 or 40 mg . What mg are u on hun ?

• Posted

I'm moving up to 20 but was on 10mg. It takes a while to see any difference Id personally give it 8 weeks on 20 before moving up. It's a super medication but works great when it kicks in. I've been good for a year on 10 so I'm hoping 20 is my magic number!

• Posted

no brain zaps but i have heard of this thro someone i know.. i personally started at 20mg for 2 weeks 3weeks ago i increased to 30mg which got me out of bed and i was a little more excepting that my life was on a go slow at the moment, but think i personally need another increase, was told 10,20 for depression higher for anxiety which is what i suffer with most. x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.