BRCA gene - double mastectomies coming up

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm wanting to find other women that have or are going through this process. Hopefully in doing so we can encourage each other. Knowledge is power

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

sherrie are up you in the correct forum? This is the genitourinary prolapse forum for pelvic floor prolapse.
    • Posted

I'm new to this. I tried to get it started separately but I guess I didn't do it right
    • Posted

If you can tell me how to delete this. I would be very happy
    • Posted

There will be a forum where you can ask this question. Do a search. The moderator could well remove your post from here
  • Posted

I've moved this discussion to the breast cancer group. There's an FAQ section linked at the bottom of the pages in the forums if any advice is required.

Regards,

Alan

• Posted

Thank you. I just thought it was important that sherrie got the right advice and support 
    • Posted

Thank you so much!!! I was at a loss on how to proceed. Thank you so much Matron

Sherrie

• Posted

I truly appreciate you moving this to the right place. I'm new to the site and I have a lot of questions. It is very nice to talk with others going through the same issues.

Thank you again

Sherrie

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.