Skip to content

Elbow Problems

76 members 8 recent posts New discussion Join group Also known as Golfer's Elbow, Lateral Epicondylitis, Olecranon Bursitis , Student's Elbow, Tennis Elbow

Can you help? Discussions needing a reply

• bob22659 1

Skateboard injury

59 fell off my skateboard about the days ago, proximal unnar chip fracture and radial head smashed a bit, not displaced , sore as heck, hard to use fingers, still at the plaster splint stage, had that changed today, elbow looked swollen and weird deformed from swelling, can't even use fingers to

0 replies 0 votes Reply to bob22659
  • krissmiss89 1

Pain in arm

Hi I'm new to the site. Hoping to fined some kind of answers. For almost a year now I have been having pain in my arm. It started in my wrist where I would have pain and swelling. I went to a doctor to have tests done. They did a emg but test didn't show anything. Just said I have inflammation and

0 replies 0 votes Reply to krissmiss89
  • ismat99095 1

Olecranon Bursitis

I spooler on the floor and injured my right arm elbow and now I have had Olecranon Bursitis for almost nine months. After an ultrasound and x-ray ,my doctor told me that in addition to the OB I have the Lievremont a little big protruding and that it needs to be filed during the OB removal surgery

0 replies 0 votes Reply to ismat99095

All discussions in this group

Back to top Next

Forums Terms & Conditions | Help & Frequently Asked Questions