Bumps on floor of mouth

Posted , 5 users are following.

Posted 3 minutes ago I have approximately 5 small bumps under my tongue along my salivary duct it seems. 3 on left side and 2 on right side of the connection between my gums and tongue. I am wondering what this could be. They are painless, slow growing- if any growth at all and hard, pea-sized bumps. -I saw an oral surgeon about a year ago and they told me to just suck on sour candies and gave me a prescription to reduce swelling. -I also saw an ENT doctor and they told me that the structures in my mouth (gland ducts) are just larger than other peoples' ...but I'm still skeptical. Are these professionals right? -pictures attached

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hey Zachary, I've been looking everywhere for someone with a similar situation as mine. Were you ever able to figure out what it is? I will say that I smoke a pipe quite often. I'm not sure if that's the culprit or not however. I'm just hoping this is no form of mouth cancer I have! Please get back to me if you don't mind. I'm very concerned right now. Thanks much!
    • Posted

Hey,

I'm facing same problem for pst four days!

please help me!

even Im worries ad u were!

is it cancer? or will go within few days?

reply me! waiting

• Posted

Hey,

I'm facing same problem for past four days!

please help me!

even Im worried as u were!

reply me! waiting

0 Reply

• Posted

been having the same problem . dont know what it is . please help . sad
  • Posted

Hi Zachary!

I was wondering the same thing too tonight and I think I have found my answers after some research. You're probably fine.

Totally just joined this forum to calm you down. Lol...

What you have is probably Fordyce’s Granules which occurs in about 80% of the adults. Hope this helps! smile

• Posted

Hey,

I'm facing same problem for past four days!

please help me!

even Im worried as u were!

reply me! waiting

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.