bunion op

Posted , 5 users are following.

hi all i had a bunion op weeks weeks this coming tues,i have stiches removed this coming wednesday,i had no real problems at all bit of a burning pain and numb from time to time,but done alot better than i thought.infact that i have only been of work for two weeks tuesday,my plan was and still is to go back to work in 4 weeks,5 max i had the dressing changed last weds and the nurse was happy with my progress.i understand this affects everyone different i may of been one of the lucky ones to get threw this so far very well and ve mobile thanks carl

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

two weeks ago i was meant to say
  • Posted

Had same last Tuesday still swollen but foot been up and can wiggle toes keep turning your ankle and rotate legs to keep circulation going and ice packs help good luck
  • Posted

I had my op along with toe straightened....have been in agony yesterday.....slightly better today, but foot throbbing and tingling....can't wiggle my toes either.....is this normal?

• Posted

Hi had a bunionectomy and a second toe shortened surgery april 14th, 2016 my foot still swollen along with my second toe that looks like a sausage I was suppose to have went back to work July 1st couldn't cause of the swollen if u fine out anything let me know.wish u a speedy recovery

• Posted

I had surgery April 27, 2016. Was released on Friday July 1st. My foot too is still swollen. I can do all things. This morning the bottom of my foot is hurting because too muchon my feet yesterday. I too want to know how to get the swelling down. Any one can help on how?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.