Burning pain after injury

Posted , 3 users are following.

i fell 7 days ago on my knee.  About 4 days ago I started to feel a burning pain in the back of my thigh which radiates to my foot. I wonder if this is compartment syndrome.

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi just had a quick look and wonder if this is your only symptom, is it badly swollen at all and does it only hurt during mobility.
    • Posted

The swelling on my knee has gone down a bit but there is still pain when I flex or walk. When I have my leg up it is much better.
    • Posted

Because the swelling has eased and pain is less when rested I would say you have sprained your knee, but if your really worried u should see your Dr or visit A&E or a walkin centre, have you iced it, not direct onto skin but up to 20 mins and elevate leg

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.