Burning sensation when breathing

Posted , 4 users are following.

Does anyone ever feel like breathing through your nose feels like burning straight down to your chest. Especially when I lay down. Been happening for a few weeks now...makes it hard to fall asleep

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I haven't my love but doesn't mean to say others haven't it sounds a bit like heartburn? but maybe others maybe able to help you better I hope it sorts its self out 

• Posted

No I have many crazy symptoms but not that one...Could be reflux...see your Dr!!
  • Posted

Haven't heard of that one. I think I would check with my doc on this one. Let us know more about this. We may have something to learn ...and pass on. Looking forward to hearing back from you, Tammy

• Posted

No.  but im wondering if your esophagus is irratated from reflux. So then you breathe in (nose warms the air) it feels irratated. Ask your doctor about this one. Drink drink and drink more water too. Might help this out.
  • Posted

Hello

Yes i have! Like you been sucking on a mint right? Well if thats the case i know what you mean.

Ive had it for about 6 months now and had evasive scopes down nose and throat, drs are baffled by it!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.