BV finally cured!

Posted , 4 users are following.

There is much discussion on this topic, but I've finally gotten rid of it! A few months ago I was on here and a wonderful woman shared that vitamin C with rosehips did the trick. Well it's ruthless and it came back. Since then i became frustrated at my wits. I made a douche of grapefruit seed extract (GSE) top grade and without harmful chemicals. You really gotta get a good, reputable source! I bought a new turkey baster, (because douche bags don't get it way up tere) and mixed the GSE with about 8 oz of water and 10 drips tea tree. You do 2 full rises with this solution. Works wonders! Be careful and make sure to rinse exterior because it can be a little bit harsh to surfaces that aren't protected by mucous membranes.

Hope this is of help!

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

5-10 drops GSE. Plus I drank an elixir i made with it to rid any Candida
  • Posted

Did this completely cure it and if so how long does did it take to work? I've been dealing with this for a while now and I've tried everything nothing works!!! And I can't get rid of this odor!!! I need help with this!!!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.