Can anyone help??

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have very sharp pain in my right side its been hurting since I woke up this morning it hurts when

I sit down or sit up even laying down is painful does anyone know why I feel this way??

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Does it feel like you have a bowling ball on Fire between your ribs and hip?

If so, look up "Nephroptosis" ...aka- floating kidney.

• Posted

Its like right by my hip and my lower right back
    • Posted

I'm sorry to hear your in pain, I think I would have it checked out prompt, could be a kidney stone or inflammation, could also be the colon. If it continues go see someone about it asap!
    • Posted

Sorry thought it was left side so probably isn't colon but sounds like possible kidney issues
    • Posted

Thank you sir or ma'am i will go get it checked as soon as i can find a ride
  • Posted

I am in the States

I suffered 6+ years with Constant UTI's Kidney Infections, Countless Urinary issues that only worsened the longer it lasted, but the worst By Far was the Excruciating right flank pain that ended up causing Scoliosis of my Spine, Severe Psoriasis (Adrenal Gland was malfunctioning... Flooding my body with Adrenaline and compromising my immune system), Horrible Nerve Damage in my Spine and Ribs, deformed my ribs on the right side - they cupped under, and a list of additional issues.

I was Diagnosed with Kidney Stones, Endometriosis, Adhesion Disease, ADD, and just Seeking Attention.

After all the meds, surgeries, Tests, Scans, Dr Visits... I finally found a blog Describing My "SATAN Pain" as if I'd Written it Myself (Google: Nephroptosis Finally a Diagnosis A Day Like No Other ... read thru the comments also, see if it sounds familiar?)

... Husband and I drove 9 Hours to the Suggested Urologist for an Accurate Diagnosis

... 3 Weeks Later He Secured My Kidney - that was March 12th 2015.

immediately the Satan Pain was Gone! Since then Every Single "Condition" or "Symptom" Has DISAPPEARED And All of the Skeletal-Muscular- Nerve Damage has Reversed ... I am back to normal 😂

• Posted

I am also in the states from Louisiana but since i cant drive i have to rely on rides sadly lol omg 6years??? Im so glad you got it taken care of Amanda smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.