Can anyone relate and help?? No scaremongers please!

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 26, recently been through stressful few weeks and am of anxious disposition anyway.

Used to be once a day kind of gal and now finding I get the urge to go up to 4 times before lunch!

My stools are the same, a little lighter which I assume is because it's passing thru quicker but just keep going and passing small amounts rather than all in one go if that makes sense?

No other symptoms other than urgency first thing on waking - I am worrying about this constantly which isn't helping

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

This is stress related. If your stool is more lighter of a brown color you are fine my dude. It also sounds like a very minor constipation where your complete stool is breaking up into pieces which is what's causing you to go because a one sitting doesn't let you release the entire stool. Constipation can occur with stress so yeah there isn't anything to worry. If you are not feeling abdomen pain, stool in any brown shade you are okay. This sometimes happens to me as well where I poop in bits through out the day. You are freaking out way too much man haha
    • Posted

I think what worries me is that what set all this stress off is that I had a week of fresh blood when wiping which was sorted by suppositories. Since then I've convinced myself I have bowel cancer and my bowels have changed since the worrying!!! Vicious cycle!
    • Posted

Hemorrhoid is caused by constipation especially when you force to push. Bowel cancer or colon cancer doesn't work that way dude. Your stool color changes red. Meaning your exact poop gets into a slimy dark red color that sticks to the sides of your toilet. You really need to stop stressing out. You are too young to have that sort of cancer. Typically happens when people over 50 eat a lot of cheap processed foods. An uncle of mine has stomach cancer but I know he sticks with a lot of cheap food. I also remember in the news this guy who works at a fast food place ate the food there for like a year and now has stomach cancer. The processed food is harder to break down so it stays longer. The more you add there's even more inside you longer until it just turns into cancer. Always eat fast food at least once or twice a week if you are into fast food. Also if you are drinking about 5 glasses worth of water you are fine too and like I said. Its constipation and you likely popped a hemorrhoid which was the blood you whipped. When someone has that sort of cancer they will definitely feel a change. Also don't google your symptoms everything somehow leads to cancer which is ridiculous.
    • Posted

If your stool is brown you don't have any colon cancer aha. People with colon have a very intense abdomen pain and the stool is dark red slimy that is utterly smelly that its sticky so it sticks to the sides of the bowl of the toilet. They also begin to lose appetite, begin to have intense fevers and also begin to puke a lot. If you don't have any of this you do not have cancer. You are stressing out my dude haha
    • Posted

Thank you for replying and taking the time to read my posts - it's quite refreshing to hear from someone who isn't anxious and isn't focused on it being something bad!! X
    • Posted

It isn't bad. I have read a quite few types of cancers that there are such as colon, skin and bone. A lot of the people that have these types of cancers really feel a difference in their body. One of the earliest symptoms would be fatigue. Honestly what you described sounds like a any day natural non severe constipation. Not long ago I had some pretty severe constipation to the point where I felt bloated and some discomfort pain and just felt awful. Just like that the ER doctor game me some stool softeners which helped in just little of 3 days. I know that you might have freaked out because any type of cancer of today is very serious since there are many cases where there's even more people getting them. Not long ago I thought I had a cancerous mole until I did more researched and found out my birth mole is a inkspot lentigo. I can understand the freaking out part. But you most definitely do not have any cancer

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.