Can being tired make it harder to think?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've been extremely tired, I worked out, anxious before and during work out, but not after. Can bring tired cause thinking to become more difficult? I'm worried that I'm going to stop thinking because my mind isnt racing like it usually does...

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Of course,  dizzy, halucinate,  go a little manic.  not good for the theories.
    • Posted

My brain is terrible shape, I know all about sleeploss.   I feel im running on about 25% sense these days.
  • Posted

Yes tireness makes you dull, You need proper rest, and healthy diet for good brain working. So stop to worry.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.