Can I go swimming with two prolapses

Posted , 3 users are following.

Would love to know if safe renough for me to go swimming I can't walk far now in pain but on the good side I got my appointment for pelvic clinic for physio not for another few weeks am I supposed to be in this much pain

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Swimming is fine but no running or high impact sports. I just answered your last query on the other thread. x
    • Posted

Thank you just been and read it thanks again x

• Posted

Hi Weesue,

I had two prolapse, I did exercise in the pool before surgery. I felt better by doing something low impact. No problems with infection etc. My doctor had said swimming was fine. After surgery was 6 weeks or longer, until check up clear.

Grace

• Posted

Thanks grace I haven't even been referred and I some pain to although this does seem normal ,I'm having a hard time getting on with every day things hopefully physio can help

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.