can't get disability income nor a job

Posted , 6 users are following.

Can't explain how frustrated with life I am. 

Besides having these overwhelming health issues (anxiety, depresion, panic attacks, vasovagal syncope, high bp, high cholesterol

I can't even find a job to support myself and do the job without these health issues preventing me doing the work. Or when employer don't wanna hire me of my health issues.

And I've been denied social security income twice. (I live in Massachusetts).

How can I survive this life like this ? 

Life sucks so bad soooo so bad. 

I dont even live most if the time, I just exist

sad

0 likes, 18 replies

18 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Look into working from home lots of firms do that now as long as you have a computer your ok, that way your at home and there is no pressure getting to and from work and the stress of everyday life.

Im from the UK so dont know how the social system works over there

stay strong.lol

• Posted

I work from home. Look into some legit ones. Have you tried public assistance? Cash assistanve, foodstamps, I've done that before too. If you have a note from your doctor saying you can't work, they'll exclude you from the work programs. Otherwise they'll try to set you up to work somewhere
  • Posted

Do you have a therapist or a counsellor or someone who is trained to help?
  • Posted

see a careers counseller to improve your prospects.  Or work for yourself and pay your taxes.

rich

• Posted

Last time I applied for social security income they sent me to another doctor for check. he didn't approve. 

I also already switched doctors about 2 years ago. 

because the previous one didn't think my conditions are serious 

even thou I fainted in his office twice or 3 times before!!!!

He just told me to lie down for a while.

And that this is "not life threatening" and "all people in America have these issues". 

and this new doctor doesn't have any clue about my conditions except blood pressure and cholesterol. The doctor in this office that I wanted to have apparently has too many petients. But he is good with the issues I have.

what kind of legit work from home jobs ? 

• Posted

are there any other options for me besides suicide and living on the street ??
    • Posted

Hey man,

there are crisis lines that you can call.

Can you call one?

• Posted

thought about calling few times. ut thought ill try the forums first. will call tomorow. 
  • Posted

I'm in the same situation right now. There's no way I can work with my severe panic attacks everyday. I also have been denied by disability twice but now took the next step of hiring a disability lawyer who will only get paid if I get approved during the court case. Are you able to do this?
    • Posted

didn't know such lawyers existed.

that's how they are called ? disability lawyers ?

• Posted

Yes, usually they are called disability lawyers or SSI attorneys. If you google ones in your area, I think you should be able to find one or by checking with your local SSI office. They can help you with the whole process of paperwork, filing appeals, and then go to the hearing with you.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.