Can you help? What is this sore/cut?

Posted , 4 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

I felt some pain in my vagina after sex a few weeks ago-- looked with a mirror and saw this like, open hole/crater. Pretty deep and hurts to the touch. No blisters or anything around it. I have to pull the skin open to see it/its kind of covered by a flap of skin. this is near my vaginal opening. I'm scheduling a doctors appointment but Id like to know if anyone has any ideas? 

I also recently had a uti. Not sure if its in any way relevant. 

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Sorry, but that looks like herpes. The only way to make a diagnosis is the gun needs to swab the area and test to see.
  • Posted

I can't say that I've ever seen that before except for after its been traumatized. You could have actually cut it just right as you are moving to make love , it may have just turn it off.. when is your doctors appointments ? And a UTI would not have anything to do with that let us know I meant to say that I hope you feel better I just don't know what to tell you on that but that you need to let your thing rest note write britches I would take the same precautions and I would was herpes. They clean state drive stay cool. Do you have any fever whatsoever down there? I mean if you put some ointment on it doesn't melt without you pushing it. Then you know you have a fever down there with lettuce and of good luck God bless
    • Posted

I have got to make some corrections I see I don't speak as clearly as I wanted to period treated as you would herpes. If you are not familiar the first thing you would want to do if you're wearing tight britches for anything that is rubbing your vagina. Like me I don't like to wear panties. But just stay cool literally whole body you can help it I guess since you're in Alaska easy alright. Just after that clean make sure its clean and you and your mind and soul are not stressed out. The herpes will sting like something bit you almost like a fight its painful it will itch it will be very sore around itand is it bleeding
  • Posted

so, what did your doctor end up saying this was because i have the same thing...
  • Posted

Hi all, it ended up being a cut from rough intercourse that was infected.  

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.