Cancer A Must Read

Posted , 4 users are following.

CANCER .............

More people are employed in the cancer industry than die from cancer. (charity collectors, research scientists, pharmacies, addvertisers, and the sale of chemo, etc etc etc)  Cancer is not the problem but the symptom (in other words what caused the cancer in the first place is the problem) there is no cure for cancer only effective treatments (as in influenza) Cancer is due to a vitamin and mineral deficiency in the body caused by diet, not by smoking cigarettes (not advising anyone to smoke here) Cancer is a multi-trillion dollar industry in the western world Dehydration of the cell also is a big factor and causes the cell to wrongly mutate. (the advantage of drinking at least two litres of water a day cannot be emphasised enough here, and you should drink PH Balanced water such as the ALKALIFE brand) Sugar and fat feeds cancer,

white sugar, white bread, white flower, create cancer.

Presently it’s the treatments that kill cancer patients not the disease (people look as if they have just survived a concentration camp after receiving the treatment) The pharmaceutical companies exclusively sponsor and conduct the research on cancer and are seeking a synthetic drug so they can patent it and make more money out of the disease. ( this is a fact no herbal treatments are entertained ..because they cannot be patented) Cancer mirrors perfectly what happened in the same situation with scurvy 300 years ago i.e. the disease was down to vitamin c deficiency the powers at be knew this but for 200 years the colonial powers of Britain, Holland, France, Spain, Portugal , lost tens of thousands of sailors to this disease. ( this is a fact please research)

There is more money in the research than the cure. Any other treatment other than drug based, chemo or surgery are rubbished by the media as quackery .

Pharmaceutical companies have the full subject/industry of cancer covered and protect it vigorously, no successful treatment is entertained as there cannot be any money to be made from it. In some cases people are prosecuted for speaking out against the morbidity of Chemo against successful treatments

I could go on ...............

This is usually what I send people when they contact me regarding cancer.

All this info usually is a shock to the system to most people but I ask all people that approach me to take a deep breath and think about the full subject. In short Cancer is a huge money making industry and after many years what has been achieved. It has been desensitised by the media to the disgusting effect of pink clothes day, rugby league wearing pink socks, daffodil day, shave your head, and even Mother’s day has been hijacked by this dark greedy streak of self-interest money grabbing elitists.

all the money raised for cancer research is not used to find cures, it's used to find cancer earlier, (Early Detection) so they can have a Chemo patient that is more profitable, dont cure him, but keep him on Chemo longer, we must have eaqrly detection for earlier profits.   

Strong words indeed but I have not given any money to Cancer or its various foundations for over 14 years now and the only way to stop this awful misery is for people to stop taking the treatments presented, i.e. Chemo, Radiation, or surgery. Or as I prefer to call it Poison, Burn, and cut.

Black Salv is extremely effective for ALL and every type of skin or melanoma cancer I have witnessed this now about 15 times and is successful in tumours close to the surface. However it is banned…they even banned it quite recently from vets using it as it works the same for animals. Its banned because its successful and if it was accepted every dermatologist working in the cancer industry would be made redundant. Remember turkeys don’t vote for Christmas, chickens wont vote for KFC and petroleum companies do not vote for electric cars…this is capitalism in the past/modern era …extreme and evil capitalism.

Cancer is due to a mineral and vitamin deficiency and not just down to cigarettes. However if you’re a heavy smoker and your mineral/vitamin level is deficient then you will get lung cancer. The same with sun exposure and skin cancer (incidentally it’s the radiation that’s the real contributor here), and if you eat rubbish which will directly lead to mineral/vitamin deficiency then you will get bowel, prostrate, stomach, and pancreatic cancers ete.  Remember they are predicting one in two people will get cancer at 65 or over….what on earth is going on..???

In short if I was told tomorrow that I had cancer it I would embark on the following treatment.........

Immediately start on Hydrogen Peroxide daily (will supply details of in gestation on request 35% Food or Lab grade)

Take at least 25 apricot kernels a day.Take 4-6 iodine drops daily in a glass of water

Embark on a high dose vitamin C diet encompassing taking one  10.000 – 20.000 mg vitamin C tablets daily.

Undertake the 20 day black salv treatment. ( I am still out on the internal Plus Black Salv, but the ointment for skin cancer I have witnessed about 10 cases of how successful it works including my brother-in-law twice)

Cut out sugar immediately (sugar feeds cancer)

Cut down on dairy products and carbo-hydrates immediately

Incorporate in my daily diet freshly made up vegetable juices from organic vegies like celery, ginger, carrots (that would be

Purple carrots by the way), would tend to use vegies rather than fruits as fruits have natural sugars in them.

Incorporate in my daily diet large amounts of Ginger and Turmeric ( Talking about the root here simmer covered for half an hour then drink with honey)

Incorporate cinnamon & honey into my daily diet.Incorporate Himalayan salt into my daily diet via water. (Has 84 trace elements in it)

Get at least half hour s sunshine daily.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi, an interesting read, but what qualifies you to make this statement may I ask?

• Posted

i have studied Biology and cell mitosis and the D.N.A mutations that occur during the telophase cycle........., but i have no specific credentials to qualify my opinion other then my own research, apart from some of the cncers that they can successfully cut out of the skin,stomach, bowel, everyone eles is lingerin years on chemo.

i know of 12 people who had cancer 2 of them are still alive the other 10 died ? and i am certain no one buying a pink ribbon saved those two lives.

every 3 months the nightly news reports some new cancer cure, and they proclaim its promise and its incredible results, and then they say it will be released in 10 years time ???? (channel nine did such a story this week again)

my research suggests that there are no more cancer surviors now then there were 10 years ago, but there are alot more pepole on Cheno Therapy due to early detection, and that's what you Pink Ribbon Donation buys you, early detection.

• Posted

Your statement that there are no more cancer survivors now than ten years ago is totally wrong. Prostate cancer, to name just one was generally fatal a decade ago, now its not. Breast cancer is another. How about pancreatic?

Furthermore, your experience with survivors versus deaths is not normal; I personally know many survivors. Opinons regarding survival/death rates are worthless; what are the factual rates?

As for charaties, I agree with you; its become Big Business and there's no accounting for where the money goes. Even the Red Cross is riddled with corruption. Be wary of where you give your money.

• Posted

Actually you are 100% wrong and if you wernt so argumentivie you would have done your research before posting....,  and you would have realised that your comment on Prostate cancer supports my statement, Even the Doctors are saying that the prostate blood test is triggering to many false positives, the test is so sensitive that it is more likely to say you have cancer when you dont have cancer. (this false test supports the Chemo Industry, and it is the system they developed for their profits)

also you need to use your logic here and really understand what i have posted....., i said THERE HAS BEEN NO SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SURIOR RATES,....., What you refer to as prostate cancer patients surving longer is not what is happening, what is happening is they are being dagnosed earlier then they would heve been diagnosed before the Hairpin Trigger Tests were invented.

statistics ? i studied statistics and is a totally flawed science that can be manipulated into projecting whatever the researchers whant them to..

• Posted

the reason why you think more people are surving cancer, is because more people are living with cancer and that's because early detection has identified many pre cancer cells wrongly as actually being cancer, funny enough you sited PROSTATE CANCER............., the prostate cancer blood test is the most flawed of all the early detection tests, and it is a known FACT to all in the industry. don't take my word for it ask your doctor to confirm this fact.

if you can switch your mode of opperation from criticism to education, you'll learn alot more... silly uneducated, argumentitive fool.

• Posted

i donante to charity not cancer research...

you think cancer patients are living longer ? think of this.........,

EXAMPLE:  10 years ago a man gets diagnosed with cancer and he dies 6 months later..., today that man will be diagnosed almost one year ealier (then he would have been 10 years ago), so now that man lives for 18 months, (it seems to you and maybe some others that he is living longer)  but he doesnt live longer, he just lives longer on Chemo therapy because he's beem diagnosed one year earlier then he would have been 10 years ago.......... RESEARCH IT YOU'LL SEE WHAT I AM SAYING IS TRUE IN THE MAJORITY OF CASES

• Posted

Hi Tony,

For what it's worth, you are mostly correct. I salute and thank you for pointing things out to us naive souls, believing anything that are thrown at us.

Do you have any new updates on this subject ?

Hank

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.