Candida die off (gut) or something else???

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello-

I've have been experiencing the following symptoms for about 8 months:

Feverish (no fever)

headache

severe dizziness

bloating

stomach noises

pounding heart

pelvic discomfort

my Dr ran a bunch of tests everything normal including, ultrasound, CT, blood work. I was on cipro on and off for what they thought may be uti. does this sound like die off? But what scares me is I'm constantly dizzy, feverish, foggy head. My Dr thinks I'm nuts. She writes it off as anxiety. But seriously I know for sure this is more than anxiety. Any ideas??? I'm so stressed. I can't enjoy my life with my hubby and kids because I feel like crap 5-6 days a week.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Angel, I hope you are feeling better. I do have a suggestionyou can try.Garlic pills. It boots your immune system and helps fight off this stuff. I had dizzy spells, pounding heart, a cold sensation in my heart, stomach noises and headaches. It sounds to simple but it doesnt hurt to try. I have my whole family taking it now. Google it! Wishing you a great day!
    • Posted

Hi Tawana!

I will have to try this THANK YOU!!! Does it sound like Candida to you or something like IBS? Also, do you ever feel feverish (no fever)? Can something like this go on for 8 months? :-(

• Posted

I don't feel feverish but at times I got too hot and felt like I was gonna pass out. I felt this way Christmas Eve night and ate 2 halo oranges (vitamin C) and it helped. I am trying to bring up my immune system so that my body will fight this stuff off. If you got an antibiotic from the doctor, take it, along with immune boosters like garlic pills...etc. My family takes 2,000mg garlic. Start out small to make sure your body can handle it and work your way up. Hope this helps. :-)

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.