CANNOT STOP CRYING

Posted , 8 users are following.

Woke up at 6.00am this morning and have not stoped crying, cannot explain why, is this due to my reducing from 10mg to 8.5mg, i am using the DANS method, so far apart from a few niggles i am ok.

Hubby thinks im mad as i cannot explain why i am crying he says there must be a reason, and i just bawl my eyes out, felt depressed before but never this.

Oh well the joys of pred, hope you all have a good day. Magscry

3 likes, 32 replies

32 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Poor Mags.  Perk up!  You don't want to be in competition with your grandson now, do you?

We all have/or have had crying fits, not to worry they always disappear!

Regards fr C. ☕️☕️💐

• Posted

Hi Mags, sorry to hear you are depressed but I am sure a lot of it is to do with the weather as we all feel a little like that. Lets try and bring a smile to your face.

One day a pirate walked into a bar. while the bartender was pouring his drink he looked at him and said, "What happened? You look terrible."

"What do you mean?" said the pirate, "I feel fine."

"What about the wooden leg? You didn't have that before."

"Well," said the pirate, "We were in a battle, and I got hit with a cannon ball, but I'm fine now."

The bartender replied: "Well, OK, but what about that hook? What happened to your hand?"

The pirate explained: "We were in another battle. I boarded a ship and got into a sword fight. My hand was cut off. I got fitted with a hook but I'm fine, really."

"What about that eye patch?"

"Oh," said the pirate, "One day we were at sea, and a flock of birds flew over. I looked up, and one of them poo'd in my eye."

"You're kidding," said the bartender. "You couldn't lose an eye just from bird mess."

And the pirate replied,

"It was my first day with the hook."

Happens to us all. Best wishes Dave

• Posted

Hi Dave.  Can't remember where you live.  What's the weather like over there?  30 - 33 degs for the next few days over here (and in Italy -Eileen!)  I'll be glad when Autumn comes!

C. 😎😎🍻

• Posted

Hi constance. I live in Hampshire UK and its been very very wet the past 2 weeks off and on and the New Forest is flooded in places, September looks better though.
    • Posted

oh thank you i have laughed out loud and hubby just looked as if to say bloody hell one of them days, told him this and he is laughing his head off.biggrin
    • Posted

On my...now I'm crying!!!!   From laughter, great joke. 

And Margaret, sometimes our body or mind just NEEDS to cry!  It can be a beautiful release, sad men don't get to feel, kind of sad for them, though my brother cries at movie scenes! Which I'm proud of him for that. smile 

heck, with my symptoms of dry nose, dry mouth, I purposely look for movies to make me cry! wink 

get the emotion out, then I'll bet you have a glorious day after! 

• Posted

You are welcome my dear. I find that I can be happy one day and suddenly the world is against me (or so it seems). Pred seems to give you mood swings quite quickly, it only takes the slightest upset to change things. You will soon recover, if not I will threaten you with more jokes.Take care, Dave
    • Posted

Hi Layne. Some men do get upset and show their emotions. I cry when watching Bambi and thats in black and white, (for those old enough to remember) especially when it slides across the frozen lake. luckily I have friends who regularly send me silly jokes like the pirate so that brightens me up,
    • Posted

Really? Bambi on the frozen lake?  I went into fits of laughter.
    • Posted

Dave i will cry more often if i can have more of your jokes please, i must admit i have never been like this, but feeling better just talking about it, and yes i know other people today have worse problems, but it helps to talk .

Take care.Mags

• Posted

Hi Margaret, glad you are feeling a bit better now, we are all here to listen to eachothers woes as we all go thru it at time, we are all here for eachother which is good to know. Am off to Devon for a week on Tuesday so will read up on whats been happening on my return. Take care.
    • Posted

Hi. I know you will be back home when you read this but I was wondering which part of Devon you were visiting. I live in Devon so am just interested (nosey)! Hope you have (had) a good time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.