cervical or hypothyroidism

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am 50 years old but my symptoms confuse me.I am having perimenopause and hypothyroid.I am suffering from:

neck pain

dizziness

palms and sole of the feet hot

dry skin

sudden anxiety and my whole body sweats and heart starts beating faster i dont know if it is called panic attacks

space out

brain fog

faitgue

but these symptoms come and go.But these symptoms come and go.I am tired of these symptoms can anybody tell me is these symptoms related to my ailment.Sometimes my vision also becomes blurred

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I've had some of those symptoms but thought they were unrelated.  The doctors usually focus only on one symptom unless you see an endocrinologist.  They try to look for things in your endocrine system that can cause a variety of things, such as what you've described.  Because one sounds like vertigo, another sounds like Reynauds, another sounds like menopause... etc.. 
  • Posted

have you looked at myelopathy sounds similar to the symptoms i had wich has led to surgery 
  • Posted

Hi Swaran I too have cs but I also have menapause and most of your symptoms sounds exactly what I have added symptoms I could do without I have been trying different herbal remedies for a few weeks sage is the latest .

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.