Challenging day ahead ...

Posted , 16 users are following.

Hi lovely people ...

for the ones who have been following me, today is the big moving day ... goodness ... just 9 months here and so much stuff accumulated ... 

looking back, this little house represents pain ... little house of pain, so to speak - right hip getting worse and worse, then THR surgery March 16, 2015, and left hip rapidly declining ... 

No help, unfortunately, so it was a Herculean task - 

but ..... I am moving on - 2 friends will come with their van and help me to ship out of here and move me in to my new place ...

I don't know what I would have done without you all ... lot of hours by myself but in loving company ....never felt lonely because of you ....

Okay,  still some stuff to do before they come ...

warm hug and thank you 

renee

4 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Renee you are such a lovely warm hearted person and you have helped many of us through our journeys. If you weren't so far away I'm sure many of us would have wanted to be there to help you.

Keep calm and be gentle on yourself. Good luck.

Hugs

Laura

• Posted

Laura's absolutely right! I'm sure we could have sent friends or partners to help if you were closer. Well done you for coping with that stressful situation in the midst of recovery.  Good luck with the move lovely Renee!

Jx

• Posted

Hello Dear Renee

Good luck with the move. Please don't let it stress you out. I hope everything goes well. Will you still be able to get on the forum or will you be missing in action for a while ?

• Posted

Hi Renee, I just want to add my best wishes for your move today, I hope it goes well and you find peace and happiness in your new abode. I will be thinking about you and there in spirit, sending you love and positive vibes to keep you strong Dot xxx
  • Posted

Oh Renee that is so sweet  thank you. We are here for you as always, please mind what your doing and I hope your new place is happier than the old one...... If only some of us were closer I'm sure we would all be there with you. Love and Hugs and please be careful don't overdo it (easy for me to say) rest when you can and keep in touch let us know how it goes. Love Gill xxxx
  • Posted

Hi Renee,

I hope everything goes well with your move, be careful. Last thing you need is to trip over anything and fall over!

Wishing you all the best in your new place.

💌🌈💌🌈

• Posted

Adding my best wishes to everyone else. I hope that there is soon someone to support you in the way that you have supported people on this forum. I am predicting furure happiness for you and your big heart xxxxx
  • Posted

My dear Renee,

best of luck with your move...I wish I could help you in some way! Take it easy and let us know how you feel as soon as you are in your new home.

Take care, big hugs

Ella 

• Posted

Good luck with the move. You are so positive in your replies to all of us you deserve all that loving kindness for yourself.

Now that you are finished with the little house of pain , give your new home a positives name. Print it out and place it where you can see it every day ie" little house of healing"

When I was selling my house I visualised a price tag hanging across the front and got exactly that amount.

Healing angels surround you today.xxx

• Posted

Hi Renee

you have been so great on here, I only wish we could physically help you

good luck with everything, take care

lots of love Carol 😄 Xx

• Posted

Dear Renee, 

wishing you well and sending you Raiki, thank you so much for your encouragement, it really helped me in the early days after my op. 

I don't know where you live, but if it's anywhere near Birmingham would be happy to lend a hand.

going back to work on Monday not sure I'm ready but going anyway.

all the very best.

jackie x

• Posted

Be careful kiddo especially with lifting your stuff.hope your new place you give you comfort and please.
  • Posted

Good luck with the move, Renee, and I hope you have better luck in your new home!

Anna x

• Posted

Good luck with your move. May this house be one of recovery and happiness
  • Posted

Dearest Renee

I do hope your move goes well

You are a strong and courageous lady and deserve every happiness in your new home

i have found great inspiration in your positive and inspiring words

i am sure that this will be a very happy home for you

Kindest wishes Linda xx 💞💞

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.