Chamomile Tea

Posted , 13 users are following.

How many have tried it?

I have been trying this tea...and I have been trying to remember it nightly.

Its amazing to feel relaxed...even if it only lasts a little bit.

I always try to have it an hour before bed....this herb is supposed to have calming tendencies...and it does....especially you feel like YOU are doing something nice for yourself and YOUR ANXIETY.

I used to roll my eyes at the mention of anything herbal because I didn't

believe in it...I do now.

If you haven't tried it...try it.

2 likes, 52 replies

52 Replies

Next
  • Posted

I don't like the taste of it. Have you tried valerian tea? That's heavy-duty stuff, but completely natural.

• Posted

Does the Valerian smell as bad as the PILLS?

I can't handle the pill smell.

AND I paid alot for the bottle of pills!

• Posted

Oh, yes. It smells and tastes disgusting. But valerian is where valium got its name from, as it's so powerful - if you can stomach it lol

BTW Misssy, have you seen my reply to you in the eye disorders forum? Please look at it aand tell me what you think.   love T

• Posted

No I have to go to the Eye Forum....I just woke up....I can't believe you up again 2 hours ago!

Why would you tell me to drink a tea that TASTES digusting?  I will try it thou if it is that strong...lol

• Posted

I don't think there's enough research-based evidence to give you an answer, so for safety's sake, I would say no.

But you can always ask a qualified herbalist or your own doctor.

• Posted

Best thing for Chamomile tea is to put either a teaspoon of Sugar in the Raw or Honey with it, as well as Either milk or Almond milk (for people like me with lactose intolerance.) It's very good then!

• Posted

To Belle (to stay in order here) Think about asking your pharmacist. Their expertise is drugs, herbs, etc. They either know, or will find out for you, or will tell you who to contact. One of my pharmacists is so knowledgeable he floors me.

• Posted

Totally agree with you,Missy. During the day when anxiety hits, and of course...every night. The tea that is made from the flowers and nothing else in it works best for me.
  • Posted

It makes me tired sometimes so I use it first thing in the morning to prevent anxiety and it works well : )

I make it very strong.. I use about 4-8 teabags and just leave it in a glass jar in the fridge with alittle bit of milk and drink it if I'm starting to feel anxious. Also it's great before you go to bed.

• Posted

Thats a really good idea for stress Heat....I may do that...but it does make me tired..so I could be sleeping all day!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.