chest discomfort

Posted , 6 users are following.

guys last year i have all kind of test for my heart (lots of ECg, blood works, stress test, ctscan ) and all the result is negative... and also have anxiety... for 4 days now ia have chest discomfort... 

i dont know if this is anxiety or heart problem...

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

You have been given the all clear for any heart problems

Accept the anxiety and consider therapy it teaches you how to cope

Stay Strong

• Posted

thanks lynne.... i hope i can get out of this sickness...
  • Posted

Hello. Try not to think about it. Sometimes if you dont get urself checked you wnt be assured. Just do and ECG to be sure, then forget it completely.

Keep calm

• Posted

i will rachna... i just waiting for my medcard to be renew and i will gop back to my doctor...
    • Posted

Hope your much better Thats good.  Me too am waiting my medical insurance to be renewed to go for check up smile. But u knw we are much stronger than we think, so fight it!!!frown

Till then keep yourself very busy, dont think over it much and enjoy life to the max! tc

• Posted

I'm going through this for 3 days now. Chest pain, arm, jaw, stomavh, everything. I had finally come to a place where my anxiety was nonexistent. Now it came back strong. I'm going to the DR today for my lungs, I have a bit of a cold. I'll be getting some reassurance. But you've been tested, so just know it Is anxiety. Try taking your mind off of it for an hour. I guarentee all of a sudden you will not have any pains until you think about it
    • Posted

thanks delaina.... this anxiety thing is killing me... same symtoms as you are... i dont know i cannot convince my self about heart issue... 
  • Posted

Do you feel anxious?
    • Posted

yes... when i feel something wrong with me i got anxious... actually i have a ECG this morning the result is fine... tommorow im going back to my gp for the result of my blood work... until now i have chest pain specially at center of my chest...  a whole day chest discomfort...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.