chest tightness and,discomfort....can I apply heat?

Posted , 4 users are following.

Has anyone applied a heat pad to the chest to help with mild pain discomfort? I've used my i but still have tightness some pain and am looking for some advice.

Thanks so much,

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi Cathy...Chest tightness and discomfort..Quite vague terms. Not sure this forum is where you should be rather than A&E.. Don't mean to alarm you but if it were me I'd be seeking proper medical advice. Though I'm sure you know yourself well and I certainly don't, perhaps safe should win over sorry and you should get it checked out. Quickly.

Hope it's no more than you think.

Z

• Posted

I thought I was posting to COPD.....I was just diagnosed with

COPD a few weeks ago. should've posted with more clarity....I

was aving a bad flare and wondering if it might help. I did do

thatt and got much relief.

Thanks for looking out for me. smile

Have an awesome day!

• Posted

Please go and see your doctor at once, Chest tightness can mean so many things, some harmless, some not. To be on the safe side see your GP. x
  • Posted

I checked n with urgent care and its a COPD flare....

Thanks for everyone's concerns

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.