Chickenpox 😭

Posted , 2 users are following.

When should i when used the calamine lotion?some people says i should appy it after 3 days of my chicken pox. I would like to know is there any duration or when I should appy cause it's itching badly...

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

I would apply itwhile you are itching obviously using a disposable cloth as you do not want to re-infect your skin.

• Posted

Thank you so much dawn...do you have any idea weather I should use it in the genital part? Or how should i take care of those parts?? 😭
    • Posted

Hi Pree,

So long as it is put on external parts only then it should be okay, or you could try sudocrem that is fairly good at reducing the itch.

• Posted

your welcome, hope your feeling better smile
    • Posted

Can you please suggest me anything to remover those scars? My things are popping accidentally and everone saying they gonna leave scar... 😥😥😥 what should i use for them?
    • Posted

hi Pree,

you could try baby oil or cream i doubt they will leave any scar its a natural occuring problem that should sort itself out

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.