chronic congestion help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I woke up one morning with nasal congestion that has not left me since. the allergist I saw says im allergic to a number of different things and thinks thats the cause. I have had allergies all my life but never chronic congestion. Also my eyes are normally irritated from allergies but im only suffering from congestion.  

What is the best course of action to reach a solution for this issue?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi. You can try taking 1-2 teaspoons of honey and garlic (about the size of your nail plate when chopped) in hot water about twice daily, together with some juicy oranges. A little caution with garlic though as it's a blood thinner and can make you feel tired, so it's best to include it every other day.

It might also take some time to see any improvements since you've had the congestion for a while, so a little patience would be needed here.

This has worked for me and I hope it will for you too.

• Posted

James. I have found that one Evening  Primrose Oil Capsule each day is an excellent cure for hayfever and sinusitis. I discovered this simple cure after suffering from hayfever and chronic sinusitis for 50 years. 

Evening Primrose Oil works by reducing the sensitivity of the nervous system, so it has many uses, including a cure for allergic reactions, hayfever and sinusitis. It is also an aid in general pain relief. 

It works in about 4 hours, and is effective for a further 24 hours, so one

It works in about 4 hours, and is effective for a further 24 hours, so one 

Try this simple cure, it is inexpensive, and readily available in supermarkets. 

Kind regards, Ray.

It works in about four hours, and it is effective for a further 24 hours, so one capsule daily is usually sufficient.

Try this simple cure, it is inexpensive and readily available in supermarkets.

• Posted

James. My message is duplicated, as my tablet is mis functioning, but the message is there.

Regarda Ray

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.